Author Topic: ok, after so much juggling, i finally found out wat im doing for a new army!!  (Read 1991 times)

General Leevous

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
after careful consideration and wanting to do army after army, my final desicion is tyranids.been wanting to do them for a while now, but the only reason i strayed from them was because i felt that they wouldnt do well and i would eventually not play them, but with the new codex coming out, mabye they will do good again. so my death guard getting re-done is on hold right now. i already bought a hive tyrant, so theres not turning back now :P

my next problem is that i dont know what hive fleet to paint them in. i was thinking behemoth, kraken or the new one theyre apparently introducing moloch. just wanted to see some input from some people... thanks guys
Run Run Run as Fast as You Can... You Cant Catch Me Im The GINGER!!!!

So sayeth the Ginger, FEAR the Ginger!

the_trooper

• God
  • Pay where you play.
    • Email
You will still lose with them even with a new codex.  :P

Do you have particular color scheme you like outside of the normal hive fleets?

General Leevous

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
i actually wanna do the abnormal thing and actually paint a normal hive fleet for once. i see everyone elses splinter fleets and i just wonder where the normal schemes are... and i think im gna do behemoth anyway so i can whoop anyone with ultramarines' asses *cough paul cough cough*

the_trooper

• God
  • Pay where you play.
    • Email
Paul beats himself.

It's more impressive to lose to Paul.

General Leevous

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
lol, last time i played him i did! idk wat happened!

Lykosan

• Epic Tier Level 22
You're a Ginger?

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
i actually wanna do the abnormal thing and actually paint a normal hive fleet for once. i see everyone elses splinter fleets and i just wonder where the normal schemes are... and i think im gna do behemoth anyway so i can whoop anyone with ultramarines' asses *cough paul cough cough*

just don't do Leviathan....
But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

"When Ghandi advocated his philosophy of none violence, I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff!" (Raj, The big bang theory)

Ravenous

• Email
I just discovered this tyranid painting thing. It has a very good system for choosing colors and building a basic but good color scheme and the pictures for the nids look awesome.

http://fallensunasylum.org/nids/gauntpainter.html

General Leevous

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email

just don't do Leviathan....

lol, that was the ONE i didnt wanna do cuz its over done lol