Author Topic: Lucky 13  (Read 36179 times)

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
Re: Lucky 13
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2009, 11:50:20 PM »
does that lucky 13 only run on Thursday?

It runs basically whenever 4 guys can agree to get together and play the senario.  :)

Mondays and Thursdays just seem to be the best two nights for it.

Whichever night, or day I guess,2, or 4 people get together will work for this. The scenario basically just calls for 2 sides; guard vs orc. The way we're doing it is more the store's definition of Order vs Disorder. Points are 1,5000 - 3,000 per side. With the terrain setup according to the scenerio. BG has some great terrain for this,(thanks to all in the past who's made this stuff) with barrles often being the teleporta markers. There's a copy of the scenerio at BG behind the counter somewhere, or on GW's site. As far as I know the Imerium has a 1 to 0 victory so far. Keven's orc mob as 11 AAP and Alan has 2. Definition of AAP can be found in the Lucky 13 campaign part of the GW site for more details. The overall results will be turned in to GW according to thier rules. I'm not sure when the next chapter is coming out and when chapter 1 ends. But there's other events as well coming soon.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 01:23:39 AM by Warpedfuzz »
~ Lead, follow, or get the HELL out of my way! ~

Captain Bryan!

• Paragon Tier Level 15
  • https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBryanCosplay
    • Captain Bryan Cosplay
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2009, 09:13:04 PM »
What time do you think our game will be on Monday?

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2009, 10:49:47 PM »
I'll probably be there around 6pm, maybe alittle sooner.

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2009, 03:27:03 PM »
I don't think I'm going to make it down to night, something just came up I have to handle. 

Sorry, guys.  Bryan if you have any trouble getting a game in just post and I'll try to set something up for you.

Moosifer

• Paragon Tier Level 11
  • Egotistical Co-Conspirator
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2009, 12:40:59 AM »
The forces of the ultramar and the dark angels called upon the guard to come bolster their defenses, only they found them corrupted by the ruinous powers.

Great game guys

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
Re: Lucky 13 Battle report.
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2009, 02:52:58 PM »
Bryan w/ Ultramarines and Myself vs Rick and his tainted guard units. 3,000 pts.

All did not fair well for the Imperiaum this day. The powers of the warp and guardsmen , like locus, overwhelemd our positions in mass. Despite valiant efforts and some good dice rolling and manuvers by Bryan and I, Rick was able to pull off a victory for the forces of chaos. Rick also earned 2 AAP for having scoring units within our deploymet zone. The victory was not earned easilly though and lots of units on both sides were lost.

On a personal note; This was by far one of the most fun rounds of 40k I've ever had. Bryan and Rick both are great sports and we all had loads of fun with this battle. Mark my words though O' foul traitors to mankind...We will have our revenge and your treachery is now noted and you will be dealt with.

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2009, 01:09:43 PM »
 Sorry I've been feeling pretty crappy latley so havn't been doing awhole lot anything lately. Paintball just killed me last weekend. That really helped haha.
 Anywho, anyone else want to get in on the campaign? Or get into a game this past weekend?

tyranid warlord

• Heroic Tier Level 4
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2009, 03:11:42 PM »
Hi
Brandan and I will be at BG on sat. afternoon he has chaos SM and I have Nids

blantyr

• Epic Tier Level 21
  • Bob Butler, former Abington guy
    • Wicke's Web
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2009, 08:24:41 PM »
Hi
Brandan and I will be at BG on sat. afternoon he has chaos SM and I have Nids

I'll likely be available after 2:00, when Rob's Dark Heresy ends.  I've already run the scenario, but if you can't find other interested Imperials, I'll give you a fight.

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2009, 01:07:18 AM »
the second mission is up at the GW site and ready to be played.  Same theme though working with the orks as the primary enemy.  But all armies are welcome to play.

Moosifer

• Paragon Tier Level 11
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2009, 12:21:52 PM »
Holy crap is this mission disgusting.  Should be interesting

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2009, 04:42:07 PM »
Holy crap is this mission disgusting.  Should be interesting

Wow that is pretty ugly!  The second chapter is starting on the 13th. If anyone would like to play this chapter it'll have to be this week and you'll have to let me know what happens, if you want to be counted for the send in. Chase the GW result site asks for store contact, do you mind if I give you, or you want it to be me? Remeber that the results sent in will be an overall result, both in victory and AAPs.
 So far we've got a victory for each side. Kevin, Alan and Rick all have afew AAps. I need to stop by and get the list from the store with everyone's last name to send in. GW is asking for it all and I guarentee this info will not be shared otherwise if you're worrying.
 Any key points, or great events anyone wants to have sent? I'm thinking:(Alan's Mystics paired with a devastator covering the area of the objective was problematic.  That and effective use of scheduled bombardment proved very effective for the Imperials.)

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2009, 07:12:49 PM »
You can list yourself, me, or Derek as the contact.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2009, 09:04:27 AM »
You can list yourself, me, or Derek as the contact.

Cool thanks. I just didn't want an email coming to BG and you wondering "what the ?!???" haha.

Moosifer

• Paragon Tier Level 11
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2009, 02:17:10 PM »
Dave and Brandon Mace played last night with Jake vs myself and Bryan as imperials.  It ended up being a tie, with Dave getting 4 AAP, jake with 2 AAP, and brandon with none (pesky eldar!).

We did the first mission