Author Topic: Looking for IG tank bitz  (Read 993 times)

King of the Elves

Looking for IG tank bitz
« on: January 31, 2012, 10:57:58 PM »
Hey everyone i'm looking for a few tank bitz they are: the hunter killer missle and the heavy stubber/ storm bolter (the kind that attatches to the hatch) i can use about 4 of each each. I will pay store credit and i can only pick up at abington. If you have them please PM/ post here. Thanks, The Elf.

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
Re: Looking for IG tank bitz
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 02:25:13 AM »
I have all the stuff  thats left over from the Plasma Cannon one. the Exterminator? You can tear through that and see If there is anything you want
I do have a problem with Vulcan twin-linking every non-UltraMarine whatever-gun on the table.
Thank you for this Chase

jfoodmaster

• Paragon Tier Level 12
  • For the United Kriels!
    • Building and Painting Blog
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 08:54:12 AM »
I've got a couple HK missiles you can have.

King of the Elves

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 11:33:37 AM »
I have all the stuff  thats left over from the Plasma Cannon one. the Exterminator? You can tear through that and see If there is anything you want

Yea what's strange is that i got the same one and it did not come not come with anythink like the HK or doser blade or anything. But if you have any tread bitz left over ill buy those.

I've got a couple HK missiles you can have.

Awasome thanks! I'll send you a PM

jfoodmaster

• Paragon Tier Level 12
  • For the United Kriels!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 09:05:02 AM »
King,
 I think the new tank kits don't come with the accessory sprue anymore (dozer blades, etc). I'm gonna be in abington tonight (thurs). I'll bring the HKs and leave them for you. I don't have any heavy stubbers but I can hook you up w/ storm bolters. I don't have extras of the hatch bits to mount them on, though.

King of the Elves

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 10:48:49 AM »
King,
 I think the new tank kits don't come with the accessory sprue anymore (dozer blades, etc). I'm gonna be in abington tonight (thurs). I'll bring the HKs and leave them for you. I don't have any heavy stubbers but I can hook you up w/ storm bolters. I don't have extras of the hatch bits to mount them on, though.

That would be awasome, i know i got some accessorys from the chimera but when i looked GW sells a seprate sprue for like $15 (like the tank isn't expensive enough). But yea i'm not going to be there tonight so if you leave it with whoevers working that would be awasome. BTW my names Dylan. Thanks, King.

jfoodmaster

• Paragon Tier Level 12
  • For the United Kriels!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 11:41:46 AM »
Yeah, Dylan, I remember. We met a couple of weeks ago. I'm playing Cadians in the tale also.

jfoodmaster

• Paragon Tier Level 12
  • For the United Kriels!
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 09:14:59 AM »
King. I dropped a bag of HK missiles (IG and Space Marine) at BG Abington.

King of the Elves

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 11:34:04 AM »
King. I dropped a bag of HK missiles (IG and Space Marine) at BG Abington.

Thanks, they'll be put to good use!

Serring

• Heroic Tier Level 6
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 11:20:13 PM »
I have some bits left over from my IG army, I'm not sure what I have but I will check. I'm also not sure the next time I'll be at abington but I will probably drop then off for you next time I go.

King of the Elves

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 11:21:36 AM »
I have some bits left over from my IG army, I'm not sure what I have but I will check. I'm also not sure the next time I'll be at abington but I will probably drop then off for you next time I go.

Yea that would be awasome thanks!