Author Topic: Need Space Marine Bits  (Read 849 times)

Loranus

• God
  • Pyromaniac with a Hat
    • Gaming with a Hat
    • Email
Need Space Marine Bits
« on: September 29, 2011, 01:14:14 AM »
Anyone have Meltaguns and the Arms that are holding grenades?
I ride in on my Bike with my Hat of awesome and say Nay this place should be on fire.

http://gamingwithahat.wordpress.com

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
Re: Need Space Marine Bits
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 01:44:57 AM »
I got some arms throwing grenades. I'll bring them by tomorrow night. How many do you need?

I need Space Marine bits too. I need 2 Power Fists and 6 Plasma guns, both for infantry.

the_trooper

• God
  • Pay where you play.
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 09:02:52 AM »
I got some arms throwing grenades. I'll bring them by tomorrow night. How many do you need?

I need Space Marine bits too. I need 2 Power Fists and 6 Plasma guns, both for infantry.

I would love a powerfist for a tank.  ;)

I wish I knew of your need.  We were just down there.  I have some spare plasma and I think some powerfists. Normally I'm in Abington.  I'll see what I can do for you.

Henry R

• Heroic Tier Level 4
  • Rust Bucket
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 06:22:24 PM »
I have some hands holding grenades. I may be dropping by the store later next week to pick up some stuff, I can leave the bits behind the counter if you'd like.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 06:30:56 PM by Mercury »

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 04:12:41 AM »
I gave Pat the one arm he needed for now. Henry, go pick up your box of awesome bits, before it is stolen in the night by rabid gamers.

Henry R

• Heroic Tier Level 4
  • Rust Bucket
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 10:23:44 AM »
Yeah, I went to the store to pick up some paint and get the box but, I got distracted by all the pretty colors. I'll probably be in next week to get a dreadnought so, hopefully I don't get distracted by big guns either. Also, I have some more studded shoulder pads and beaky helmets left over from some new marines I got, I can drop them by when I go if you'd like.

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 05:35:23 PM »
I'd like a Terminator storm shield. My Librarian took the Assault Terminator Sergeant's bigger storm shield and it looks so good! Sorry Sarge, you're getting downgraded to a regular storm shield. Ostentation is not for grunts.

At the moment, I have SM, Death Company and some CSM bits available for trading purposes.

Alley Livingston

• Heroic Tier Level 7
  • Silence is golden but duck tape is silver.
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 12:10:21 AM »
I have several bags of bits at the Abington store I think of marine stuff because Loranus was supposed to go through it, and there's a bunch of plasma weapons and possibly some pfists.
So I win right?
You're not even playing.
So I'm winning?
Yes Alley, you're winning.

Henry R

• Heroic Tier Level 4
  • Rust Bucket
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 04:36:41 PM »
Ben, feel free to grab a shield or two from "the box." I think there's a full sprue of them in there.