Author Topic: New Tau?  (Read 2157 times)

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
Re: New Tau?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 09:32:10 PM »
NEVER!!!!! Never will i go to the darkside.
those who win every battle are not really skillful- those who render others' armies helpless without fighting are the best of all.  ~Master Sun Tzu

canadianone

• Paragon Tier Level 17
  • Our beavers are better than you beavers
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 09:38:39 PM »

"my bra is a face, your argument is invalid"

yes, yes you will
Tau theme song, "jump around"

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2011, 11:14:31 PM »
no thanks i don't want a chick that steals your soul and most likely loves to give it up the ass.
and the face is the flesh of her last "boyfriend". and i don't like spikes on everything it is just not my thing.
those who win every battle are not really skillful- those who render others' armies helpless without fighting are the best of all.  ~Master Sun Tzu

MM3791

• God
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 09:28:03 AM »
NEVER!!!!! Never will i go to the darkside.

*breathing* you must... it tis your desstiny

Back on topic with Tau, they are rumored for a 2012 Q2 release so hopefully if it true they will be right after necrons

keithb

• Epic Tier Level 24
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 03:08:31 PM »
Most things I've heard suggest, Necrons, then Chaos Legions, Then 6th Ed.  Then eldar/tau

Not likely, every new edition release is followed by the release of a new marine codex. Tau will either be before the new edition or after the next vanilla marine dex(not in between). Current rumors on the new Tau dex look very exciting tho ;)

Eldar on the other hand are at least 2 years away, one of the devs (Jes I think) even hinted that they wanted to give craftworld players enough time to get jealous of new Dark Eldar dex and eventually cave in and buy them. Then when the craftworld finally gets an update it will tempt the DE players to convert back to craftworld. Worked for me, DE have a really good dex haha

The SM focus will be on chaos legions with are coming out around the time of the new edition.  The game is getting stale currently with various flavors of SM fighting each other all the time.

Everything I've heard is fluff moving forward and an initial focus on Xenos/Chaos before more imperial love.

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 09:32:49 PM »
fuck the tau. fuck them up thier stupid asses.

PhoenixFire

• Epic Tier Level 30
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2011, 10:36:35 PM »

wow, thats a bit harsh... i shot some Tau in the face tonight... they shot my grey knights, and after it ended in a tie everyone sat down next to the objective markers, shared some international coffees and discussed our differences, how all the republicans running for president are idiots, how Obamas not impressed us and the disturbing reports from the imperial blockade surrouning The Eye of Terror.

They seemed like nice fellas in armored battlesuits forced to drive around in vehicles that look like leftovers from Star Wars the Phantom Menace... but thats neither here nor there

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 11:02:00 PM by PhoenixFire »

Dissimulation

• Heroic Tier Level 5
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2011, 10:41:47 PM »

>implying the tau have asses.
>was never confirmed in the fluff
Time for my tau jumpy phase

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2011, 10:48:09 PM »
what they only have one hole they eat and shit out the same hole. fucking gross. the tau are gross

Dissimulation

• Heroic Tier Level 5
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2011, 10:51:40 PM »
what they only have one hole they eat and shit out the same hole. fucking gross. the tau are gross

>implying tau have just one hole
Time for my tau jumpy phase

Rurouni Benshin

• God
  • Oro?
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2011, 12:08:58 AM »

>implying tau have just one hole
:D
"This One Is Rurouni... Once Again, This One Will Drift."

Warhammer 40,000
Space Marines: 93-15-18
Apocalypse: 9-2-3
Tournaments: 7-7-1
Tale of 16 Gamers: 0-0-1

Grammar: Contractions 0/1/0
Number of games I've managed to play since Tristan's arrival: 70