Author Topic: were being watched...  (Read 834 times)

canadianone

• Paragon Tier Level 17
  • Our beavers are better than you beavers
    • Email
were being watched...
« on: August 01, 2011, 12:07:39 PM »
or are we? I have always wondered, do people at GW ever read blogs and other internet sources who talk about them? Do they sample opinions from what people are saying online and try to incorporate their opinions, or are they wholly oblivious to our opinions of them. For instance, Matt Ward, if you didn't know him, and just read what the internet had to say about him, he would sound like some horrible child eating monster. Does he know how dissatisfied people are with his codexes?

Any thoughts?
Tau theme song, "jump around"

the_trooper

• God
  • Pay where you play.
    • Email
Re: were being watched...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 12:19:35 PM »
or are we? I have always wondered, do people at GW ever read blogs and other internet sources who talk about them? Do they sample opinions from what people are saying online and try to incorporate their opinions, or are they wholly oblivious to our opinions of them. For instance, Matt Ward, if you didn't know him, and just read what the internet had to say about him, he would sound like some horrible child eating monster. Does he know how dissatisfied people are with his codexes?

Any thoughts?

SUP

Ed

• Epic Tier Level 27
  • "No, but have you hearda' Magic?"
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 12:59:52 PM »
when did you cut your hair rich

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 02:01:00 PM »
I doubt GW writers or employees visit many store pages like ours, but I'm positive they visit the larger sites.

If they are any good at their job, they will NOT listen to the community or incorporate opinions, ideas, and possible rules posted online into any rulebook they ever publish.

Anyways, I'll send the results, pictures, and in some cases video to my GW rep to show around the office.  They seem to like it and always have great things to say.  Several of them have been to our message boards, but obviously don't post.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Bromeo

• Email
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 02:03:10 AM »

I'm just saiyan.

Loranus

• God
  • Pyromaniac with a Hat
    • Gaming with a Hat
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 02:05:03 AM »

I ride in on my Bike with my Hat of awesome and say Nay this place should be on fire.

http://gamingwithahat.wordpress.com

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 02:22:10 AM »
Well, in case anyone from GW is reading this, I just have one thing to say.

*fart*

Loranus

• God
  • Pyromaniac with a Hat
    • Gaming with a Hat
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 04:23:57 PM »

Hi Games-Workshop look at your forum now look at ours now back to your now back to ours. Sadly it isn't ours but it could be if you had Thursday 40k. Look down back up where are you. Your in Plainville with The Thursday 40k Crew from the forums yours could be like. Whats in your hand back to me I have it  Its a Set of Dice you are about to roll. Look again the Dice are now Orkz. Anything is possible with Thursday 40k. Im on a Carnifex. *old spice Jingle*
I ride in on my Bike with my Hat of awesome and say Nay this place should be on fire.

http://gamingwithahat.wordpress.com

canadianone

• Paragon Tier Level 17
  • Our beavers are better than you beavers
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 05:09:58 PM »
(takes off hat in admiration for you great humor)
Tau theme song, "jump around"