Author Topic: lost 40k rulebook at the singles tourny  (Read 677 times)

BlankaSmash

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
lost 40k rulebook at the singles tourny
« on: July 23, 2011, 11:00:27 PM »
I left my hardcover 40k rulebook at the Plainville store after today's singles tourny. It has my name(Joe Phillips) on the 2nd page(1st if you don't include the back of the cover).

If anyone finds it or grabbed it by mistake, let me know.

thank you.

P.S. this was my 1st singles tourny, thanks to all for making it wicked awesome!!

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
Re: lost 40k rulebook at the singles tourny
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 11:36:08 PM »
Joe, played against you in the first round, and would gladly extend a rematch any time.

We all poked around the store, but your book was not yet found. Since we have a good crowd, I'd like to think someone will realize they picked up the wrong book. It's happened to me, and I didn't even have my name in it. But I got it back, so hope the outcome is the same for you.

BlankaSmash

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 10:36:05 PM »
thanks for poking around for me. much appreciated!! ya, I'm assuming someone picked it up not realizing it wasn't theirs. so hopefully I'll see it soon, lol.

and yes. agreed, our match was great!!! we'll def have to play again sometime. that was a fantastic match.

Loranus

• God
  • Pyromaniac with a Hat
    • Gaming with a Hat
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 04:10:05 AM »
Ya I just checked my copy make sure I grabbed mine and not yours by accident. We will bring it up again at Thursday 40k to see if any of the people there might have accidentally picked it up and havent looked at the forums.
I ride in on my Bike with my Hat of awesome and say Nay this place should be on fire.

http://gamingwithahat.wordpress.com

BlankaSmash

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 09:54:34 PM »
thanks guys. it is much appreciated!!!!