Author Topic: Evil Dice presents Team Recon  (Read 525 times)

AstartesXXVI

• Heroic Tier Level 4
Evil Dice presents Team Recon
« on: June 15, 2011, 09:53:40 PM »
Greetings from the north shore, all. This is Rob Walker, the de facto voice of the north shore 40k group Evil Dice. I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not, but regardless, I wanted to extend a greeting to Chase and the gamers of Plainville and let everyone know that Evil Dice will be having our Team Recon event the last Saturday in July (the 30th). There are lots of other events going on and I realize we are pretty out of the way, but I know Chase always posts the great events that are hosted down in Plainville on our forums so I thought I'd return the favor.

Team Recon is a themed Kill Team doubles event that is structured much like a tournament. The ruleset is a modified version of the kill team rules found in the Battle Missions book.

The rules can be found off of the main page of our website, www.evildice40k.com. The page for Team Recon rules and registration is found here: http://www.evildice40k.com/?p=288

If anyone is interested in attending despite the many other things going on that weekend, please feel free to come up around our way and play for the day. Thanks, and hope to see some of you there!
"Really, the entire game is 'Opponent's Permission' if you think about it..."

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Re: Evil Dice presents Team Recon
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 10:11:14 PM »
Awesome!  Thanks, Rob.  Good luck with the event.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel