Author Topic: Cypher is back!?!?!?  (Read 1089 times)

MM3791

• God
Re: Cypher is back!?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 12:09:22 PM »
Cypher is BANNED!!  ;D

spoonsaur

• Heroic Tier Level 5
  • He who buys too much
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 02:58:04 PM »
i for one welcome him
Name: Bryan "spoon" Dupuis
Club: Plainville

Tyranids 4000 points
Dark Eldar 5000 points
Sons of Solomon (ultramarines) 4000

Battle-Bruvah Sillynoah

• Heroic Tier Level 5
  • Alfa Legion, 11th company
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 03:49:54 PM »
Cypher... *starts growling*
Club Affiliation: The Alfa Legion
Where I play: Abington

Thefallen

• Heroic Tier Level 4
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 11:58:30 AM »
I don't see that from the 2 crappy pics they show people are indicating that the ”warrior from the shadows returns” is cypher. In the first pic it shows a hooded figure not wearing power armor and holdind a sword. Cypher carries a sword ( the lions sword) but never uses it and he wears powerarmor. The second pic is just a bolt pistol. Woopty do nearly every imperial character has a bolt pistol. Anyway I hope it is Cypher. GW should never have taken him out of the chaos codex. Of all the special characters with out actual current rules, Cypher is the one most players want to see returned to legal play.

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 03:12:11 PM »
I don't see that from the 2 crappy pics they show people are indicating that the ”warrior from the shadows returns” is cypher. In the first pic it shows a hooded figure not wearing power armor and holdind a sword. Cypher carries a sword ( the lions sword) but never uses it and he wears powerarmor. The second pic is just a bolt pistol. Woopty do nearly every imperial character has a bolt pistol. Anyway I hope it is Cypher. GW should never have taken him out of the chaos codex. Of all the special characters with out actual current rules, Cypher is the one most players want to see returned to legal play.

People want Cypher back more than they want Doomrider?

Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.