Author Topic: Weekend Gaming Scene  (Read 734 times)

Mbrenizer

Weekend Gaming Scene
« on: November 30, 2013, 03:06:05 PM »
Greetings, all. I'm new to the forum...

I've been playing 40k for about a year now. I've had a casual play group that doesn't seem to get together that often. As a result, I've done more collecting and painting than playing.

I have several armies that tend to field more "fun" lists.

What does the gaming scene on Saturdays look like?   I can't get away every weekend, but I'm interested in meeting others who prefer a more casual, fun, gaming experience.

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Re: Weekend Gaming Scene
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 04:35:45 PM »
At which store are you thinking?

If you're looking for a casual game I think Saturdays at either location are a pretty safe bet.  Still, it's always best to try and arrange a game ahead of time.  :)

Thanks for posting!
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
Re: Weekend Gaming Scene
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 05:25:37 PM »
Usually I head up to Boston for work on some Saturdays and whenever I go I usually make a post to see if anyone in Abington wants a game. 40k is played pretty consitantly in Plainville every Thursday which is the best place to go of you're looking for a pick up game.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.