Author Topic: DORKAMORKA- December 7 - Open Gaming and Bits Sale  (Read 802 times)

the_trooper

• God
  • Pay where you play.
    • Email
DORKAMORKA- December 7 - Open Gaming and Bits Sale
« on: November 30, 2013, 06:47:57 PM »
http://dorkamorka.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9597

What: Open Gaming, Bits Sale, and Raffle
Where: The Fraternal Order of Eagles at 44 Mt. Auburn St., Watertown, MA.
When: 11am - 5pm
Who: Everyone!

All are invited for any type of gaming on Saturday December 7 from 11:00 am - 5:pm. This is an open day for anyone to come by to play any game, Warhammer Fantasy, 40k, Bloodbowl, Malifaux or any other game. In addition to Dorkamorka Opening our doors for open gaming, we will also be having a bits sale!

The bits sale will be running all day during Open Gaming Tons of bits of all varieties! If you want to sell some bits you can too! If you don't want to sit around your bits all day, send me (stormboy) a PM and bring down your bits Thursday Dec. 5 or on the day of the event and I will sell them for you for a flat 5 dollar fee.

In addition to Open Gaming and a Bits Sale, we are holding a raffle for a box of Space Marine Sternguard Vets! Rules for the raffle are pretty basic! Two rules! You must have a Dorkamorka account with at least one post and you must attend Open Gaming/Bits day, (but not all day if you don't want) to put your name in for the prize. Stormboy will draw the raffle at 4:30 on the day of the raffle! If your name is plucked from the hat, and you aren't present I will contact you via Private Message on Dorkamorka.

It's all in the above link as well. A great bunch of guys with a disgustingly rich amount of bits I would wager will be there. Also beer and minigaming. What else could you ask for?

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
Re: DORKAMORKA- December 7 - Open Gaming and Bits Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 08:28:25 PM »
The Fraternal Order of the Eagle? Will there also be fezes and tiny cars?
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 11:05:45 PM »
If they give out fezzes ill go cause a fez is cool

Ian Mulligan

• God
  • Egotistical Powergamer
    • Mutants and Shit
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 11:52:01 PM »
If they give out fezzes ill go cause a fez is cool