Author Topic: Chaos Space Marine Bits  (Read 1778 times)

the_trooper

• God
  • Pay where you play.
    • Email
Re: Chaos Space Marine Bits
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 08:03:28 PM »
You should call GW, complain, and get the bits.

It is supposed to come with this:
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440209a&prodId=prod1095439
and this:
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440209a&prodId=prod1095440

GW is really good about it. I will still dig out the bits for you, of course.

King of the Elves

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 09:56:45 PM »
GW is really good about it. I will still dig out the bits for you, of course.

They really are, they practically gave me a new Eldar battlebox after I told them they left out some stuff. Best of all they take your word for it (honor system). They make it really easy. 

Demonster

• Heroic Tier Level 3
  • So what're we playing today?
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 04:11:26 AM »
I'm the type of person that hates trying to do anything on the phone, and if convenience says someone else around might have it instead; I'd rather just go with that one.
I got a 1!....That's a good thing, right?

As quoted: Moonie, "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?" Cale, "I would make love to a camel. But it would have to be a mint chocolate chip one."

the_trooper

• God
  • Pay where you play.
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2013, 08:04:37 AM »
Just email em then.  :P

Demonster

• Heroic Tier Level 3
  • So what're we playing today?
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2013, 11:43:55 AM »
Fine. :P I'll still be more than happy to take the bits if you found them. ;D
I got a 1!....That's a good thing, right?

As quoted: Moonie, "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?" Cale, "I would make love to a camel. But it would have to be a mint chocolate chip one."

GossWeapon

• Epic Tier Level 22
  • Legendary Creature - Troll
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2013, 01:39:56 PM »
You press a button for US, then just tell them that they fucked up and they send it out.  Plus it's an american person on the phone so theres no excuse that you can't understand them.  Idk if you run a fortune 500 or not, but possibly getting a whole new $90 kit is better than just a flag and heavy bolter.

Here's two examples of how awesome GW is:

1.  I got some (5) necron warriors from a friend without the green rods, so I called asking if I could buy/get those, they instead sent me a brand new un-opened box of warriors.

2.  I called up because I ordered a unit of shining spears (now just an upgrade kit, but I didn't know) and wondered where the jetbikes were, so they were nice enough to send me a free jetbike squad.

Games Workshop may charge you an arm and a leg for stuff, but if they make a mistake, they are very happy to make up for it.
Tiger's Den founding member