Author Topic: Apocalypse  (Read 600 times)

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
Apocalypse
« on: October 08, 2012, 11:31:16 PM »
So I was looking on the gw site and I can't find the datasheets for apocalypse any more. Maybe they moved them but I couldn't find them. Also it seems that the Reloaded book is no longer available.
those who win every battle are not really skillful- those who render others' armies helpless without fighting are the best of all.  ~Master Sun Tzu

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Re: Apocalypse
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 01:28:25 PM »
I read something the other day that a bunch of their .pdfs had been removed.  Even things like FAQs were gone.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Typhus

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 01:59:44 PM »
I read something the other day that a bunch of their .pdfs had been removed.  Even things like FAQs were gone.

They moved them all;  looks like a slight reworking of the website.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat440134a&categoryId=1000018&section=&aId=3000006

As far as the datasheets go, most of them are in Apoc reload and I think they pulled them to force people to buy the book.
0000 - Rest Period - BUT YOU BETTER NOT SPEND FOUR WHOLE HOURS SLEEPING. IF YOU DO YOU ARE NOT ANGRY ENOUGH AND TOMORROW YOU GET THE FIRST CHANCE TO PLAY PIN THE TAU ON THE CARNIFEX.

Chris

• Heroic Tier Level 7
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 03:56:12 PM »
We do not stop playing because we get old. We get old when we stop playing.  -Benjamin Franklin

When you come to the end and you can't go any farther, you've got to go over the wall. Gotta see what's there.  -Gary Gygax

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 04:38:53 PM »
if they pulled them to force people to buy reloaded then why can i not find reloaded anywhere one the website. actually it seems that the datasheets you linked to include all the one from reloaded also. so to me it seems they decided just the opposite. they are no longer selling the book and are just giving them away for free.
those who win every battle are not really skillful- those who render others' armies helpless without fighting are the best of all.  ~Master Sun Tzu

Logan007

• Epic Tier Level 22
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 12:09:09 PM »
Those .pdfs have always been around as supplements to Apocalypse and Apocalypse Reload. I believe a couple of those .pdfs are also in the book, but that's because they came about before the book was printed.

Generally, whenever a new codex is released, shortly after a couple Apocalypse datasheets are added to the website.

Seth

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 01:28:11 PM »
oh i know it just seems to be more than before. and i still can't find the reloaded book anywhere on the site. it is missing.

Logan007

• Epic Tier Level 22
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 03:11:25 PM »
It does -- I don't recall seeing the deathstorm strike force before, but maybe it's because I don't have blood angels and therefore never paid that much attention to those particular datasheets.