Author Topic: Abington's Official "Unofficial" Saturday 40k  (Read 2027 times)

SyRael

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • Email
Re: Abington's Official "Unofficial" Saturday 40k
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2012, 03:15:41 PM »
I will be there this sat. to play. I love group games and was hoping to get the gamers choice events going; trying to create a true US only community format, but we would need a few more players willing to come out. Maybe when they see the true glory of a necron empire standing in the heap of what was once legion of space marines and the remains of the Ork hoard they will dust off their armies and step up to the tables. Of couse only to become the shooting entertainment of the undying necron march. Oh yes Chris C. the smack-talk, oh the smack-talk.

Brandon
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:53:18 PM by SyRael »

King of the Elves

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2012, 07:12:41 PM »
Well good luck Brandon trying to get a game this saturday, and I really hope those abington events go off. Also if you do get a game try to post a battle report!

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2012, 09:30:43 PM »
How late are people there on a Saturday night? I dont get off work until 11 and I have only played one game of 6th ed :(. Im gona try to get at least 1 Saturday off a month

Serring

• Heroic Tier Level 6
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2012, 12:45:29 AM »
There has been at least one game each weekend, usually done by 8:30pm, 40k people usually don't stay too much longer than that though there are exceptions on occasion.

Swarm Lord

• Email
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2012, 12:06:59 PM »
I was at the Abington store last night and had a great game against Chris.  Nids vs Foot IG.  It was a lot of fun and since my Nids are painted I will be going to the store much more frequently.  My MVP of the game were my Ymgarl Genestealers.  They almost made it to the general of the IG army.  I have submitted some pictures I took to the Battleground Games facebook page so hopefully they get posted.  Hope to see more people get 40k in at Abington!

My Army (2000 pts)

HQ
Flying Hive Tyrant
TW Brainleach Devourers / Bone Sword Lash whip
Toxin Sacs
Rolled on Biomancy for Iron Arm and Warp Speed (I think thats the power name)

Walking HT
Bonded Exo
TW Brainleach Devourers / Bone Sword Lash whip
Toxin Sacs
Hive Commander
Old Adversary
Rolled on Biomancy for Iron Arm and Warp Speed (I think thats the power name)
2x Tyrant guard

Elite
2x Hive Guard
3x Hive Guard
10x Ymgarl Genestealers

Troops
10 x Devourer Gants

14x Hormagaunt w/ Toxin Sac and Adrenal Glands

1x Tervigon
Scything Talons
Cataylist

Heavy