Author Topic: [Abington MA] New Phyrexia Prerelease - May 7th and 8th  (Read 1799 times)

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
[Abington MA] New Phyrexia Prerelease - May 7th and 8th
« on: April 25, 2011, 04:50:33 PM »

Battleground Games & Hobbies in Abington MA

Come to our New Phyrexia Prerelease and experience the newest Magic: the Gathering set a week before it goes on sale!

Format: Sealed Deck*
Date: May 7th and May 8th, 2011 a Saturday and Sunday
Time: Saturday at 2:00pm, Sunday at 2:00pm
Entrance Fee: $30.00 per person

Sealed Deck: Each player receives three Scars of Mirrodin and three New Phyrexia booster packs to use for building a deck.

Address:
1501 Bedford Street
Abington MA 02351

Parking on site

Google Maps

Battleground's Facebook Page

Mailing List

Please contact me at ChaseLaq@gmail.com with any questions.

In addition to store credit there will be 2 booster packs per player put into the prize pool.  This makes the Prerelease one of the most lucrative events of the year!  The prizes are sweet and payed out pretty deep.

Also, our friends at Boston Paintball have given us another prize to give out this weekend!  One lucky winner (chosen at random) will win FREE admission to 10 indoor paintball games at Boston Paintball.  This is a $300.00 value!  Please contact me for details.

What Do I Get?

Each each player receives (while supplies last):

3 packs of New Phyrexia
3 packs of Scars of Mirrodin
1 promo card (Sheoldred, Whispering One)
1 Launch Party Flyer
1 Achievement card

The Achievement card is a fun activity for you to complete. Earn the satisfaction of completing all the tasks over the course of the Prerelease!

What Else Can I Do?

In addition to the main Prerelease Tournament event, we offer additional public events:

Booster Draft: Players participating in a booster draft event will each receive one New Phyrexia, one Mirrodin Besieged, and one Scars of Mirrodin booster pack to draft with.

Booster drafts will take place all day, before AND after the main event.

Open Dueling: Open Dueling players each receive 1 New Phyrexia Intro Pack and 1 promo card (Sheoldred, Whispering One, while supplies last). Open Dueling players use their Intro Pack to play against each other, as well as Prerelease tournament players who are between matches. All players should be encouraged to help teach Open Dueling participants how to play Magic.

Come down, play some cards, check out the new set, and meet some new people!
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel