Author Topic: Updated Reference Sheets  (Read 1331 times)

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
Updated Reference Sheets
« on: April 06, 2010, 12:30:48 PM »
GW has put out a set of reference sheets, a main sheet and one for each army.  It can be useful if you're just learning an army or in big games *cough*megabattle*cough* where you need to quickly be looking up stats to keep the game moving.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?aId=3400013
It's the throwing phase now.

i was on the receiving end on occasion

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Re: Updated Reference Sheets
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 03:25:12 PM »
Amazing.  These will likely be required for the Megabattle.

We had considerable slow down due to people not knowing the rules for codex units this year and having to stop to look them up all the time.  It sort of sucks when 18 people are waiting for 30 minutes for 2 people to finish something.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 03:45:49 PM »
Not sure why people didn't have their special rules memorized, or atleast right there for quick look up, but these will defiently help in the future. I don't even play some of these, but DLed them and will add to my refeances. Not a bad idea to have the one for your army list.
~ Lead, follow, or get the HELL out of my way! ~

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 04:25:35 PM »
Make sure to cross reference them with your codex!  It's GW so there will be errors, people have already found at least one in a Chaos Marine weapon stat.  Remember that the Codex is correct, this is not an update to any codex.
It's the throwing phase now.

i was on the receiving end on occasion

blantyr

• Epic Tier Level 21
  • Bob Butler, former Abington guy
    • Wicke's Web
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 10:08:47 PM »
I'd add that only the bottom quarter of your typical data sheet contains rules that need to be referenced in the game.  I was able to create on my computer a cheat sheet containing the important parts of all four data sheets I used.  This saved a bit of time, and might be good on the flip side of the above mentioned GW Reference sheets.