Author Topic: New to the area, looking for a game  (Read 1678 times)

Cthulhu03

• Email
New to the area, looking for a game
« on: October 04, 2009, 01:32:29 PM »
Greetings!

I'm in this area for work until early December and brought my 40k army (and Bloodbowl team, but that's another area of the forum) in hopes of finding same games amidst my sight seeing activities. Most days I'll be free in the evenings, but when I have time off (Like today, Monday, and Tuesday) I can be free all day. I've got at least 2500 points of Chaos Space Marines eager to get out of the case.

Grimwulfe

• God
  • Dark Star Founding Member
    • Email
Re: New to the area, looking for a game
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 05:30:36 PM »
Will you be arounf Saturday Morning?
Dark Star Founding Member
NOVA 2011 Trios Team Champions
NOVA 2012 Trios Team Champions
WGC 2013 Doubles Best Sportman
NOVA 2013 Trios Team Champions
DaBoyz GT 2013 Best Theme 1st Place
Adepticon Champ 2014 Best Imperial Showing
Adepticon Team 2014 Best Imperial Showing

Cthulhu03

• Email
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 06:05:46 PM »
Unfortunately, I have to work this weekend. I could be free in the evenings, however.

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 06:35:50 PM »
If you're free Monday nights or Saturday afternoons and / or nights thats a great time to just stop by.  Also, Saturday October 17th we've got a 40k Doubles tournament going on from 10am - 6ish pm.  Thats a great time to come down, hang out, and meet some people.

There's also quite a few people with Bloodbowl teams around, I don't imagine it would be tough to line up a game or 10 of Bloodbowl here.  Wednesdays and Thursdays are a good night to meet some of those guys, although they tend to play lots of historical based minis games on Wednesday and currently theres a Mordheim league that runs on Thursday.  I suggest posting over on that board to set up a game.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 09:49:14 PM »
I'm going to swing by Friday night with an Army. If your there around 8 we can blow stuff up.

Cheers,
Alan
But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

"When Ghandi advocated his philosophy of none violence, I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff!" (Raj, The big bang theory)