Author Topic: 7th ed Allies Chart  (Read 4518 times)

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
Re: 7th ed Allies Chart
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2014, 02:22:03 PM »
How about we compromise and call it a "big shuffle"?

I can't, because all space marine codices have very similar (if not identical) units.. so I really don't see any big impact to the meta in that regard.

I agree with this for the most part. Some of the differences is that different librarians from different chapters have access to divination, and some don't... However, since we don't know the new powers at the moment I can't really speculate on how this change will affect the armies much, if at all.

http://daemons40k.blogspot.com/2014/05/behold-every-psychic-power-in-whole-game.html

Divination for all (except Orks), evidently.

MM3791

• God
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2014, 03:05:04 PM »
Interesting the Santic lore is a mix of some of the existing Grey Knight powers, which is now available to everyone except Daemons. Biomancy received MASSIVE buffs

andalucien

• God
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2014, 11:29:16 AM »
Allies can get in each others' transports now...

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2014/05/40k-7th-edition-battle-brothers-mixing.html

That makes me kind of excited about Sisters Repentia again (a unit which I always beat my head against the wall trying to get them to work).  Being the ultimate in hitting power combined with the ultimate in fragility, they just need an assault vehicle really bad.  Now that Adepta Sororitas are battle bro's with every space marine chapter, they can jump in an allied land raider or storm raven.
Name:  Matthew Forsyth
Club:  Errybody in the gettin tips
Where I play: basically I only show up for tourneys or when I'm on my way up to New Hampshire to visit my folks.  I live about 45 mins from both stores, to the south.

MM3791

• God
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2014, 12:11:27 PM »
So does that mean we can now put khorne dogs in the back seat of a Chaos minivan?