Author Topic: December Releases  (Read 3968 times)

MM3791

• God
Re: December Releases
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2013, 11:01:34 PM »
It's an arms race. Next supplment I want life size spaceships.. to counter titan spam of course  ::)

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2013, 11:47:01 PM »
Does every codex have access to D weapons? Most, but usually no more than one choice per

Does every codex have access to D weapons without resorting to forgeworld? Nope, I think only IG, CSM, Necrons and maybe orks. At least they are limiting the "lords of war" options to 16 or so. Maybe that will keep things somewhat balanced.

When I mentioned this to the rep he said that everyone will have access to D weapons via the fancy fortification that I currently have on sale for 40% off.  Just sayin!  :)
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

MM3791

• God
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2013, 01:45:37 AM »
Any word on Sigmar's Blood? It looks interesting but hoping it adds some new dynamic rules.

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2013, 02:10:09 AM »
Is that the name of the Fantasy product?

If so it's a super specific campaign.  It seems cool, but it's very strict.  It tells you what models to field and everything.  I think I asked for 1 copy.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

MM3791

• God
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2013, 02:21:39 AM »
Yea it's the Fantasy campaign with Empire vs Vampires, I'm ok with it being themed because it gives me ideas on future campaign building, I'm just hoping that there are cool new scenerios to play. I will definately check it out

shwnlyns

• Heroic Tier Level 6
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2013, 10:51:14 AM »
Yea it's the Fantasy campaign with Empire vs Vampires, I'm ok with it being themed because it gives me ideas on future campaign building, I'm just hoping that there are cool new scenerios to play. I will definately check it out

That's kool, I use to have a big vampire counts army. Wouldn't mind getting back into the fantasy scene someday.

MM3791

• God
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2013, 05:48:30 PM »
That's kool, I use to have a big vampire counts army. Wouldn't mind getting back into the fantasy scene someday.

Nice same here, I have a pretty big empire army. I haven't used it in almost 7 years, but I am slowly preparing to re-enter the fantasy scene.