Author Topic: Epsilon Primaris Turn 5  (Read 5359 times)

Andrew JD

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
Re: Epsilon Primaris Turn 5
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2013, 12:51:08 PM »
I had also sent two armies to Primaris A last turn. What happened with those?

JimH1164

• Email
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2013, 01:18:19 PM »
I hate to add in but my two wing armies that havent moved are missing from the map

Andrew JD

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 01:31:57 PM »
This would probably be a good time to note that despite the technical issues we are running into, this is an enjoyable campaign and has added to my hobby experience greatly. Just saying

Vermillion

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Shinobi Tactics: Your daily dose of Ninja goodness.
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 03:39:54 PM »
What I was trying to do, and what I thought was crystal clear after our phone call, was send two standard and two wing armies to the destination planet.  I don't want 4 armies to go to space. 

Hey Brad, maybe I should have been more specific. You do in fact have 2 standard armies and 2 wing armies in the air, landing today.

I didn't know it was even possible to "store" armies in space orbit

They're not really being "stored" in space so much as in transit. You have to give them a destination when they're sent off.

I hate to add in but my two wing armies that havent moved are missing from the map

This appears to be a side effect of whoever was going up the ladder and moving things, as we discovered your two armies in the space area this morning when we started on the turn. We have no record of them being sent off planet, so we'll be returning them momentarily. Again, We don't know who is going up the ladder but it's causing us a lot of problems and delays as we try to unravel mistakes.

This would probably be a good time to note that despite the technical issues we are running into, this is an enjoyable campaign and has added to my hobby experience greatly. Just saying

Thanks Andrew, I appreciate you saying that. I know there's been some technical difficulties throughout this campaign but I hope it not only gives everyone the much needed excuse to play but also is a fun experience for everyone.
Good men hear the call; Great men answer.

Vermillion

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Shinobi Tactics: Your daily dose of Ninja goodness.
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 03:46:39 PM »
I had also sent two armies to Primaris A last turn. What happened with those?

Andrew, those are landing today.
Good men hear the call; Great men answer.

Andrew JD

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 04:24:15 PM »
Excellent, thank you paul.