Author Topic: Element's marker's or tokens for Ethereal?  (Read 516 times)

jhobin

• Paragon Tier Level 14
Element's marker's or tokens for Ethereal?
« on: August 29, 2013, 09:56:09 AM »
I'm looking for a smallish sized token to put next to my ethereal to designate the power he is using. Mainly for myself, but also so its clear to my opponent what power he is using.

All of the power's are element bases, fire / earth / water / air. Ideally it would cool if there were four marker's with the color and element symbol on them. Anyone know of anything like this out there?

My fall back is just getting a colored bead for each element, but that's not cool looking :)
"I'm going to sacrifice my pyramid turtles"
-Anonymous card player who makes me wonder if I sound like this talking about 40k!

Moss:"What operating system is it running?"
Bomb Technician:"Vista!"
Moss:"Where all going to die!"

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
Re: Element's marker's or tokens for Ethereal?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 05:38:24 PM »
There's a company called Battlemarkers that sells various tokens and objective markers for use in 40k.

http://battlemarkers.com/

I got aset of thier objective markers and I know they make a set of tokens for ethereal abilities. Its nothing fancy just some metal caps stamped with the power but they get the job done.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.