Author Topic: Selling or swapping some Trollbloods... and a Vlad!  (Read 2725 times)

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
Selling or swapping some Trollbloods... and a Vlad!
« on: June 18, 2012, 11:56:56 AM »
Hey All!

I am sorry to see them go, but I am never going to get around to painting or playing them... I will let them go for store credit, or in trade for stuff for any of my existing armies (High Elf, Wood Elf, Lizardmen, Space Marines, Dark Angels, and I suppose Cygnar, though they might be next on the sales block!).  I am also a sucker for old OOP stuff, especially Empire, Dwarves, or Vampire Counts, who see new life in Mordheim...

Anyway, here's the list, I'll probably throw some pictures up when I get home.  They are all metal, and sadly, no Mark II cards available.  I am willing to break up the lot, too... just make me some offers!

Warlocks:
Hoarlock (primed)
Grim (unassembled)
Madrak (starter set, bare metal)

3 Impalers (assembled, some primed, some minor conversion work, so they would all look different)
1 Axer (bare metal)
1 Blitzer (unassembled)

6 Kriel Warriors (unassembled)
     - 1 Caber Tosser, assembled, bare metal
6 Champions (unassembled)
8 Scattergunners (6 assembled, primed, 2 unassembled)
2 Runestone warrior grunts (unassembled)

And Finally, an assembled and base-painted limited Katrina-edition Vlad...

Cheers!

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
Re: Selling or swapping some Trollbloods... and a Vlad!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 11:54:43 PM »
And there is also another model, a fellcaller.  Here we go, some pictures for your consideration:

Group shot

Showing conversions

Impaler saying, "I want YOU to fight for the kriel!"  Or, "Only you can prevent forest fires."  I forget which.

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 11:55:19 PM »
Oh... and Vlad!

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 03:36:00 PM »
Alright, I've had some interest in the champs!  And an astute viewer pointed out that their are 5 not 6 (the normal amount!), perhaps that's where the fell caller was originally...

So, other then the champs which are pending-ish, anyone else interested?  As a hobbyist I do accept just plain "cool models" in trade... old empire wizards, GW halflings... actually, I am specifically looking for some plastic zombies right now, 4-10 of 'em, for a Mordheim Undead warband! 

Seriously, if you are a bit interested in Trolls, let me know what you got, even if it's just pounds of bits.  We might be able to deal.  And if you want to low-ball me with some store cred offers (don't worry, I will not find any offer insulting), who knows, maybe we come to an agreement!

EDIT:  And with the new "Allies" rules, I am open to other 40K stuff too!  Small contingents of Tau, Eldar, GK, and Guard are all possibilities...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:13:02 PM by NateT »

Scary Lobster

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 11:28:20 PM »
I have some tau just sitting in boxes, any idea what you would be looking for? Also what condition are you looking for? None of it is unassembled and they are in various stages of painting ranging from bare plastic to painted in a very custom pink scheme. lmk

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 09:46:49 AM »
Well, as far as Tau, I think I would be open to most of the basics... Firewarriors, Crisis suits, pathfinders with rail guns, sniper drones, HQs (I have an ethereal on foot, the strange guy crossing his arms with two rods, but am open to any others), maybe those neat little jetbike things... What do you have?

Most conditions are acceptable, just describe as best you can...

Scary Lobster

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 11:27:33 AM »
Im at work right now but when I get home ill find what boxes the tau stuff is in (in the process of moving) and get a count of exactky what i have. Ill supply pics so you can see what condition the stuff is in :)

Scary Lobster

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 04:23:22 PM »
btw I just read that the champs may be claimed, if this is the case i'm going to pass on the lot. Let me know if they are gone or not and i'll pull out the tau if they are to be included

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 05:04:45 PM »
They're certainly not gone yet!  Someone has expressed interest, but no deal is completed... especially if you are interested in the lot, as I would prefer to trade them that way.  So, by all means, let me know what you might have.

Scary Lobster

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 08:42:39 PM »
Haha ok digging all this stuff out was fun

5x Devilfish
4x Hammerhead
2x Pirahna
6x Stealthsuits
17x Crisis Suits
1x Crisis Suit Commander
23x Kroot
56x Firewarrior
1x Forgeworld Broadside
Not Pictured Bits/Gundrones

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 10:55:00 PM »
Holy bee-jeebus!  That's a lot of tau!  Color me interested... What do you want, and what are you willing to trade?

Scary Lobster

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 11:39:15 PM »
I'm interested in

Hoarluk
Grim
Madrak

1 Impaler
1 Axer

6 Kriel Warriors
     - 1 Caber Tosser
6 Champions
8 Scattergunners
2 Runestone warrior grunts<--- krielstone bearers?

Well thats what I would be interested in, everything tau is up for grabs lmk

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2012, 09:08:49 PM »
Hey, I had switched to PM, but hadn't heard from you... I figured maybe you don't check or use the PM, so I'd post here too...

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 10:54:05 AM »
Well... I... guess? the Trollbloods for some Tau has fallen through... so these are still available.  If you're still interested Scary Lobster, just let me know!  And if not... just let me know!  :D

I think I will also add some Merc solos / Units to the up for grabs, including:

one Gatorman
Hawk
Alexia w/risen and thrall (I also have some Thrall conversions I might include, if I can find them, but the whole "basic" set is definitely there)
That Lady and Holt
Dirty Meg
...and maybe a few more...