Author Topic: [Plainville MA] Core Set 2012 PRERELEASE - July 9th + July 10th  (Read 1514 times)

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email

Battleground Games & Hobbies in Plainville MA

Come to our Core Set 2012 Prerelease and experience the newest Magic: the Gathering Core Set a week before it goes on sale!

Format: Sealed Deck*
Date: July 9th and July 10th, 2011 a Saturday and Sunday
Time: Saturday at 5:00pm, Sunday at 2:00pm
Entrance Fee: $25.00 per person

Sealed Deck: Each player receives SIX packs of Core Set 2012 to use for building a deck.  Battleground will supply basic lands.

Address:
25 Taunton Street
Plainville MA 02762

Parking on site

Google Maps

Battleground's Facebook Page

Mailing List

Please contact me at ChaseLaq@gmail.com with any questions.

What Do I Get?

Prizes are based on attendance. There will be 2 booster packs per player put into the prize pool. Prizes packs are typically awarded to the top 30% of finishers.

Each each player receives (while supplies last):

6 packs of Core Set 2012
1 promo card (Bloodlord of Vaasgoth)
1 Launch Party Flyer
1 Achievement card

The Achievement card is a fun activity for you to complete. Earn the satisfaction of completing all the tasks over the course of the Prerelease!

What Else Can I Do?

In addition to the main Prerelease Tournament event, we offer the following public events:

Booster Draft: Players participating in a booster draft event will each receive 3 Core Set 2012 booster packs to draft with.

Booster drafts will take place all day, before AND after the main event.

Open Dueling: Open Dueling players each receive 1 Core Set 2012 Intro Pack and 1 promo card (Bloodlord of Vaasgoth). Open Dueling players use their Intro Pack to play against each other, as well as Prerelease tournament players who are between matches. All players should be encouraged to help teach Open Dueling participants how to play Magic.

Commander Melees:

Use your new Commander decks with your friends!

Come down, play some cards, check out the new set, and meet some new people!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel